An address verification rule requires a registrant to upload a document which verifies their address. An administrator will later verify the documents provided.
To create an Address Verification Rule:
- Go to Setup > Registration Settings.
- Click Registration rules.
- In the Create Rule drop-down box, choose Document Required: Address Verification.
- If desired, edit the Rule Name.
- Choose your Rule Blocking Behavior.
- If desired, enter any Optional Custom Instructions.
- Click Save when finished.
To assign an Address Verification Rule:
- Go to Registrations > Manage Programs.
- Click the Program Name.
- Click Registration Rules.
- In the Assign Rule drop-down box, choose your Address Verification Rule.
- Select the Roles that the rule applies to.
- Click Save Changes when finished.