If you have a Google Form you would like to display on your SI Play website, you can display that information in a custom content module.
- Open a form in Google Forms.
- In the top right corner, click Send.
- At the top of the window, click the Embed icon.
- The recommended width is between 600 and 700px.
- To copy the HTML that appears, click Copy and press Ctrl + C (Windows) or Cmd + C(Mac) on your keyboard.
- Go back to your SI Play Website.
- Navigate to the page where the module has been placed.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Edit Page > Edit This Page.
- Click the Pencil Icon in the top right corner of the module.
- Select Edit Content.
- In the top left corner of this screen, click Source.
- Paste the embed code from Google Forms.
- Once complete, click Save.
Did this answer your question?